Wednesday, April 6, 2011

To Try

I'm listing a few sites that have sewing/crafting ideas I'd like to try so I can gather them in one place and close the random internet windows clogging up my dock:

1. Fabric keychain

2. Camera Strap Cover

3. Pom Pom Headband

4. Binky Chains

5. Magnetic Paper Dolls

Some that I have already tried but will be going back to because I love how they turned out:

1. Small Oilcloth Bags

2. Peek-a-boo Toy Bags

How darling is this collection of bags? This picture alone has made me crave polka dotted fabric (i.e. my kids PJ pants last month)

3. Kids Aprons

My aprons weren't made of oilcloth but I still got my inspiration from the link above. I don't have pics of most my creations because I keep giving them away!

My goal is to use the material I already have for some more fun creations before I go out and purchase more...who thinks I'll be able to stick to that plan?


5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love my fabric keychain, fun little gift item to learn to make.

Are those Max and Sadie's aprons hanging or did you make the same ones for your kids? I am just waiting for Sadie to stand up on her own so I can get a good picture of my kids in them and then blog about it of course ;-)

Bobbi said...

Don't polka dots just feel happy? Fun projects to do (and have done). I love my pen and pencil bags you made for my birthday, and so did my Beehives!

Anonymous said...

I love polka dots. In every color.

Fun links and ideas!

Flori said...

Good luck with that plan. I want to come craft with you! The pom pom head bands look so fun!

Megan B ♥ said...

Hey, baby -- check out www.pinterest.com and let me know if you would like an invite. It's a place to click and save all your favorite ideas from blogs or other websites, organized by whatever criteria you choose. I'm hooked and it's really cleaned up my bookmarks etc.