Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bentley's Weekend


Such fun for this little guy the past few days! Joseph surprised him Friday morning by getting him all packed up in the car, ready for school, and then driving not up to the school but up to The Canyons for his very first ski day. Kids ski free with a ski rental (for $25) and Joseph just hung out with Bentley on the little kiddie hill all morning. I hear it was certainly a learning process--our Beans does not like to be anything less than awesome when he tries new things and gets easily frustrated when it takes some practicing. Good life lessons awaiting my little man on the slopes :)



My guy was a huge fan of riding the gondola and
hanging out in the orange chair lift turned bench


On Saturday Bentley and Joseph joined my dad and Ethan and Will for a Cougar football preview practice and some tasty lunch at Brick Oven down in Provo. Beans was (is always) in heaven hanging with his cousins (and his daddy too).




3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that Joe surprised him with the skiing. It sounds like a Neil thing to do.

Now what were LeBaron girls up to during these boys adventures?

Bobbi said...

Grandpa loved having Bean and Joseph along for the BYU game. And how nice for Joseph to surprise him with the skiing. I guess next time have him bring Caroline and Grandpa along skiing,(and or Eth and Will) and then maybe Bentley won't dare complain!

Anonymous said...

I want to take my kids to the canyons...it sounds perfect for new skiers like Maddie.