Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We Create

**Joseph has been doing his job like a rockstar this month--see his latest work by clicking here (and then read about it on the Deseret News online site here.) The attention is just what his company needs to keep growing.

**I have been working on more tangible goods (many for gifts and others for fun.) I decided to tackle pajama pants for my kids this past weekend and had the perfect array of polka dotted fabric to use. I don't love the pics but they'll do (how I wish it was summer and we could take all of our pictures outside with natural light!)

yellow pants and a purple owl for Livs (a little hidden on her shirt)

pink dots and a flower for Cares

Green dots and a shark for Beans. But of course.

My hubby also traced the shapes for the applique pieces on the t-shirts. He is a Jack (Joe?) of all trades.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Livs yellow polka dot bum in that last photo- mush. Care you and Joe are so talented and before you know it you will be making matching outfits for your kids to wear to church just like our momma.

Bobbi said...

The pjs are darling, and your little ones were so proud of them! Good job, Joseph--the comparison was fun to read, as were the comments.

Anonymous said...

I adore the pjs and am inspired to take on something like this soon. Your fabrics were too cute!

Isn't it exciting to have Chad and Joe and their company featured on the front page of the Deseret News? Pretty cool stuff!

Flori said...

What pj pants pattern did you use? I have tried so many and cant' seem to find one I love.