Thursday, April 21, 2011

With Horsleys

Livs and Connor--little cousin buddies

Sugar cookie pros


Livs just wanted to eat them up
(I am just like her in that regard...love homemade sugar cookies!)


Wednesday morning bubble fest!

And then our dear cousins had to drive back home as another fun vacation awaited them (off to see their grandparents in Phoenix). Luckily we still had Max and Sadie to play with for the rest of the week.

**My mom and I went for a bike ride earlier that morning and I wish I had brought a camera. The views along the road to Snow Canyon were so stunning against the rich morning sunlight--a huge reason why I love biking.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Bubbles and biking and sprinkles and swimming, sunshine and family, all a perfect combination. Good times!

Bobbi said...

And Bentley was the best at making giant bubbles!