Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Friday

**All these pictures are making me miss the sunshine! We did see it off and on throughout the day today but all it brought with it were feisty winds and temps barely pushing 50. And I am headed to Red Butte Gardens with Bentley's class on Friday with a forecast of 43 and rain/snow...thank you Utah spring...

Friday brought along more park playtime, dying Easter eggs, and most importantly, Joseph. The kids and I were so eager to see him that we got to the airport way early and decided to go inside to greet him at the gate. We came back to the house, put Livs to bed, and then went to the pool for an evening swim--love that idea: the pool was deserted and no one needed sunblock :)











3 comments:

Heidi said...

The weather here is miserable too- boo.

Those shorts of livs just made me giggle all over again.

Krista said...

Your spring trip looks so nice, beautiful and warm. Fun cousins, bubbles and play time. I'm happy you got to read some too. :) That is my fave.

Bobbi said...

Another happy day in beautiful St. George. It was lots of fun!