Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Date

Remember that hubby time I was getting excited for today? Turns out said hubby is swamped with work, trying to get a million things done before a tight deadline next week. He really needed to work today. So I left him home, took the kids to their birthday party and opted for a date with my baby. We made returns at Old Navy and I admit that I also bought a new handbag which I may or may not keep. Then the 2 of us popped over to The Dodo for a tasty lunch.

Olivia was a most pleasant and smiley companion today--getting adoring comments from fellow shoppers and eaters. She is so sweet. Just look at that blue-eyed beauty, my funny little valentine:



5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Too bad to not have Joe in tow, but just you and Livs is fun, too. She is a doll!

ba and the boys said...

the dodo...uuummmm...did you have to share your desserts with your sweet girl?

Heidi said...

She does look like a sweet Valentine!

I can hardly remember the days when Max would sit calmly at a restaurant...

Happy V-day sis! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Where is that adorable outfit from?

I like that kind of date...shopping and yummy food and your date not complaining about either part!

Krista said...

I think she is an adorable date. It sounds like a really fun day.