Sunday, February 21, 2010

More From SG

On Thursday the weather was perfect, on Friday it was still lovely but cooler as the wind picked up, and on Saturday it rained all morning. Luckily, it cleared up in the afternoon because my kids wanted to play outside as much as they could this weekend--we had to pack it in before returning to the snow and cold up north.

Sissies. I love these girls playing together.
And how cute is Olivia in the tiny doll stroller?


Memo to Cares' mama: tuck her skirt down next time she is in a swing!
But I love her little legs in this picture.

Did I mention our Vegas cousin Max came to play?



While I packed up the car before heading home, my kids "babysat" Olivia for me by pushing her around in the real baby stroller. Livs loved it.
Bentley was showing off his very slow (aka grumpy) walk in the background...


Our weekend was short, driving down early Thursday morning and leaving for home around dinnertime on Saturday. A few days without my hubby is plenty for me though, and I was so glad we were home to attend Stake Conference today because it was such an amazing meeting.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

ha ha ha I love Cares bum hanging out of the swing!

And Livs in the tiny stroller- I never saw that, how cute.

Anonymous said...

I spy a cute little bum!

Sunshine and a change of scenery are just what little ones need in the winter...love that Cares would even walk Livvy in the stroller for you!

We just need to be down there together sometime soon.

Heidi C said...

I am so glad you were able to escape the cold up North, it could be worse for you though, you could live even more up North where there is still tons of snow everywhere. Oh, your parents really need to talk my parents into a place down there!

Maggie said...

Cute pictures. Oh, to be in St. George- one of my favorite times of year there.

About Leap Frog, we got a 3 pack at sam's (about $20) of "letter factory", "talking words factory", and I think the other one was "Let's get ready for school". The last one has songs about the month, the days of the week, counting, and animals.