Monday, February 8, 2010

Wanting

I love this whole outfit. I feel like I really need it too. Does that ever happen to you with clothes? Or shoes? Shoes are equally tempting to me. I dream about them often.

Maybe I can create my own, less expensive version of this look. What I really love is the printed dress, layered cardigan and skinny belt in that bright purple. Oh, purple. I want to wear you every day lately. I have deemed you the color of the season. I bought this beauty at Target last week--so bright and fresh! Of course I am in love with it.


6 comments:

Heidi said...

You could definitely recreate that look for cheaper. Cardigans and skinny belts are everywhere, you just have to find the dress.

Purple is a fun color- I know I don't wear it enough!

ba and the boys said...

i had over 100 pairs of shoes when i got married. sadly after many years, most have died or have gone crazy out of style. i am glad to be a stay at home mommy, but somedays, i miss the 'buy whatever shoes you want' me.

Marianne said...

You are always so cute and fashionable. I wish I had an eye for that stuff but I am pretty drab. Love the new purse.

Anonymous said...

I am loving purple as well. So pretty against all the browns and blacks and greys if the season. I just bought the cutest flats at Nordstrom but they hurt my feet so I don't think I can keep them. But I want to because they are su adorable. What we do for fashion, right?

Bobbi said...

Purple looks good on you, my dear. Lush, luxe, vivacious--all perfectly you. Love the outfit!

Ruth Ann said...

I had to laugh when I read your entry because I dreamed last night I was at Great Grandma's house and she had boxes and boxes of shoes. I remember saying "did you really wear these?" They were totally sassy and very high heels! I kept thinking, I've got to share these with my girls! Too bad it was just a dream.