Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank Yous

--Thank you Mom for making homemade jam every single year (and for teaching me how to make it too.)
--Thank you Seth for documenting the triathlon a few weeks ago and capturing us all "in the moment."
--Thank you Joseph for being so patient with Bentley this morning when he and Livs were both falling apart.
--Thank you Caroline for sleeping in until 9:15 am and avoiding our chaotic morning altogether.
--Thank you Maddie for playing with Cares today and entertaining her beautifully.
--Thank you Cec for In-N-Out lunch today (and for reading super fast and loaning me the complete Hunger Games series so I can dig in.)
--Thank you Olivia for taking a 3 hour nap today. You have been going on 2 hours or less for the past few days and it has not made you the happiest of babies in the evening.
--Thank you Heidi for sending us fun mail with Box Tops and an awesome picture for the kids from Max.
--Thank you Blurb for making all photobooks and blog books super easy to create.
--Thank you to me for saving all of Caroline's darling clothes and now dressing Olivia in them. It feels so good to know they are getting well used and well-loved. And each outfit reminds me of my tiny Cares and those are fun memories to think back on.
--Thank you Bentley for braving up right as school started today and making it through another long day of first grade. Oh, and thank you for rocking that pose when Dad took your picture tonight. You are hilarious and darling and I love you for being both.



5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Thank you for learning to make jam with me. It touches me when I see my kids do some of the good things I tried to teach them. My thanks to Seth, too! He got lots of good pictures at the tri.

Heidi said...

Did you just make some jam? I am going to do peach this weekend. Then I just need to get my hands on some raspberries.

Heidi said...

Oh and what is the background for those pics? Is that in your house? Cute kiddles. I wonder if I'll ever get a sleeper inner like Cares

Anonymous said...

I'm the one that needs to say a HUGE thank you for helping me out yesterday. I had been excited to hang out with you but I totally appreciated you taking all of the kids instead while I was with Eth. You are the best.

Krista said...

This is a sweet post. It reminds me how many wonderful people are around to thank.