Friday, August 6, 2010

Sending Love

Dear Hubby--

You are off in Cali for the weekend and have nothing but fun planned for the next few days. Promise me this: that you will miss us even just a little while you golf and swim and eat lunch with Steve Jobs (or just in the same building as him--but that's practically the same thing).

And also, promise that you will call me before you go to sleep every night so I can remind you how cute (and totally crazy) our kids are and how much I love you. I sleep horribly while you are away so hurry back ok?

The kids and I took this pic today--so we could send you our love. Cheesy yes. But I know you like cheesy or you never would have married me. Have fun babe--

Love,
Me

BYU MOA

5 comments:

Krista said...

cute pic!! Don't worry, your hubby is thinking about you. He even got some fun treats at the Apple store for your guys...no steve sightings today though. They are off golfing but it's raining and hurricanish (said, so you can feel better.) I hope you are having a great day with your kiddos.

Megan B ♥ said...

Eeeeek! The LOVE art!! Whoa, throwback!

Heidi said...

Fun what exhibit did you guys go see at the MOA? I love that place, it was like my second home once upon a time.

Since Joe gets a brothers trip you need a sisters trip visiting me in Minnesota ;-)

Bobbi said...

We're glad you would come have a sleepover with us, Carrie!

Anonymous said...

I hope Joe is feeling the love.

Thanks for the fun outing yesterday! I always look forward to BYU day...how come Olivia and Connor didn't love it as much as we did?