Monday, August 30, 2010

New Colors

Just a peek at the new paint. Joseph and I got an amazing deal through Groupon to have 2 rooms painted. We did have to paint the ceilings ourselves (our house came as all one color so we are slowly making it 2-toned where we can.)

A soft gray in the bedroom (Kwal paint color Ice Jam)


For the bathroom, a Restoration Hardware-like greenish blue (Kwal paint color Cervantes)


and a new mirror from IKEA to add some grown-up glamor to our bedroom

And this is what my desktop looked like on Saturday night as I researched dream fabrics and upholstered chairs. Our current bedding is 2 tones of green but when we pull out the comforter in the winter, that bedding is white with a dark brown print. Still don't know what color/print to get if we even get a chair at all. But I love looking into all this stuff anyway.




5 comments:

Heidi said...

Love all the fabrics! What color did you paint the ceilings? They look white, what were they before?

Anonymous said...

Love it! I need to see it in person because paint is always different in photos.

Those chair fabrics are lovely!!!

Bobbi said...

Love it all, too. Good choices. I'll come see it.

Krista said...

fun!!!! I love the bathroom color too. The chairs are really pretty too.

Flori said...

I love those colors, especially the gray. And what lovely chairs! I vote for the green one.