Monday, November 30, 2009

Up on the Housetop

After helping Joseph string lights last year, Bentley has decided it is his new tradition.

And Cares has too.



Bentley loved practicing his "hohohos" and dropping toys down our "chimney."

My kids are sooooo excited for Christmas--are yours? ;)


**Just adding that no one was hurt in the hanging of our lights this year...and it freaks me out to have my kids up there but doesn't seem to worry my hubby one bit. He's the one in trouble if we ever break our kids...

7 comments:

Krista said...

ummmm. why did my stomach flop with that last pic. That looks so high with bentley up there. I hope he's still alive. :) Can you really drop cars down too. I'm thinking this is a great idea to teach your kids young how to string lights so you don't have too....very smart.

Anonymous said...

I should be doing this with my kids because then someone will actually hang the lights (unlike my stubborn hubby who doesn't like that chore).

Bentley seems super high in that picture!

Heidi said...

Wow look at your kids all tricky on the roof!

Kristin Sokol said...

Ummm...Good thing I didn't see your kids on the roof. I probably would have called 911. I am a safety freak of nature. It makes me weak in the knees just looking at the pics. Glad you came out with out injury.

Lizzy said...

Love you new hair color! Wish I had enough guts to give it a go! Glad someone puts lights up! :) Hope to see you guys at Christmas!

Bobbi said...

You do have courageous little kids and a blithe husband. They will probably all be fine with such confidence and experience! My hubby doesn't like hanging them, either, so I am happy for you to have the help!

Stacey said...

Up on the roof, how scary! I bet they loved it though. What good little helpers.