Monday, November 16, 2009

Cabin

What we did up in the mountains:

I hung out with my little girls a lot (while Bentley played non-stop with big boy cousins.)
Sweet Livs was teething and tried her best to have fun despite the discomfort
(and oodles of drool and snot...)

The kids prepped for the snowstorms

and took ATV rides with Grandpa.

Will and Bentley crafted with Grandma

Cares and Maddie worked on their snowflake ornaments

We all roasted marshmallows and made S'mores

Cares posed for many darling pictures

Connor crawled and played and crawled some more (usually over and around his buddy Olivia)
He is such a content and smiley little guy--and I love his solid, snuggly body.

All the kids created a Leaf Man


And they tried their best to be silly, laugh a lot, run themselves ragged jumping into pillow piles, work on puzzles--both small (24 pieces) and daunting (1000 piece Corvette jigsaw...of course I got totally drawn in and loved helping with it), and enjoy being together.
Maybe it needs to become a tradition...but only if my kids learn to sleep away from home :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got some great pictures! Did any of the moose pictures turn out? That was pretty cool.

I have to request a CD of all the pictures from that weekend. Such fun times. Again, not the sleeping parts. But the rest was great.

Heidi said...

You guys are pampered by having family so close- your kids are not used to sleeping away from home I guess.

I seriously need to squish Connor in that photo- he is the most solid little man!

Bobbi said...

Good pictures, Carrie! It was a relaxing and cozy time with you girls and your little darlings. I loved it!