Friday, November 13, 2009

Missing

We have checked-out of real life. On Wednesday after Beans was done with school we came up to my parents' cabin with my sis and her 4 kids and with Grandma Bobbi and Grandpa Sherm. We haven't really done anything the past few day except play with the kids and let the kids play with each other. Bentley and Caroline have been in cousin heaven up here so it has been really fun for them. Although, all three of my kids have had serious sleeping issues each night--meaning I end up sleeping for about 4 hours each night (it hasn't been pretty in the wee hours of the morning...not pretty at all...but my hubby arrived up here this evening so I feel renewed...)



More to come later...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Gosh when you three are out of commission there is no one to read my blog! ha ha ha

Livies sure looks smiley and cute in that photo. I know Max wishes he were joining in on cousin heaven!

Maggie said...

That does sound like cousin heaven!!! I can't believe how big and grown up Olivia is looking. So cute. hope all is going well.

Bobbi said...

I had a great time with 2 daughters and 7 cute kids. Despite their poor sleeping, the babies were happy, pleasant campers all day long. And the other 5 couldn't have been more fun! It was relaxing and cozy being with all of you--and fun to have the husbands join us last night.

Anonymous said...

Fun fun fun. Except for the not sleeping part.

Thanks again for going up there with us!