Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Puzzlers

My team of puzzle fans. The 3 of them played like this for a good 20 minutes yesterday. I thought it was so cute to see them all doing the same thing (if you count eating every piece in sight as Olivia "doing" puzzles...)


Unrelated: I saw New Moon last night and it was v. good. Much better than Twilight and those awkward special effects and drawn out looks of longing. I do feel like they left out much of the apologizing and explaining on Edward's part once they left Italy--something he totally owed Bella. And I seem to remember more of a resolution between the two of them in the book. But maybe that was smart movie making and supposed to leave things more in Jacob's favor before the next movie hits...as if we don't yet know how it will all turn out in the end ;)




5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah, I also think Edward needs to shave his chest and buff up a little in order to win me over as the Edward from the books. He already looks too old to be Edward.

Hurray for puzzle kids!

Krista said...

my kids love puzzles too. I haven't seen the movie yet. Tonight we were thinking of going (friends-not johnny :) ) but I have a headache again...boo. I'm so glad it's good though. I am excited to see it.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun outing...and even funnier to have adults yelling out the catcalls instead of the tweens. Good times.

I don't think Connor could sit still long enough to be a puzzle kid with my other kiddos.

Bobbi said...

I agree with Heidi--isn't Edward supposed to look like The David statue-cold but muscular marble? He seriously needs to work out. It was a fun outing and a good show.
It's great that the kids could keep busy with their puzzles and give you a little "piece" and quiet!

Carol said...

I gotta say I loved the movie...much better than the first. Nothing like being at the midnight show with squealing women to make you feel like you are 13 again! So fun!!!