Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tulips


Good things about our trip to the Tulip Festival:

1) Green, green grass all around.
2) Silly boys: Ethan kept making the bunny ears sign along with a 'blank stare' face in every picture. When we asked him to just smile he said "but I promised Will I would make this face in every picture today!" 3) Darling girls trotting around while holding hands (no--not Cec and me, but our pretty little daughters ;)4) Labor updates from my mom about Heidi's progress. It is a BIG deal to me when my sisters have kids!
5) 5 crazy kids having fun and getting completely worn out.6) Sunshine and at least "warmer" weather than we've had the past week.
7) Check out these posers practicing up for Sr. pictures one day--gotta love 'em:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love our silly, energetic, adorable kids! Those pictures by the trees are hilarious. I will need copies of yours because you have some great ones. I have a few amazing ones of Cares that I will copy or email to you.

Heidi said...

Okay Eth kills me I am dying right now. Man. Anyway, such cute kids and sissies and pictures!

Katherine said...

I know it may not seem possible, but Cares is looking more and more like you as she grows older. that little smile with a squinched face is absolutely the cutest, and absolutely YOU!!!

Bobbi said...

Thanks for sharing these--I miss those adorable kids! Bentley's hair is cute spiked like that--he looks older. And funny Ethan must be Cub Scout age, huh? Maybe Max can join them next year.

Bobbi said...

Thanks for sharing these--I miss those adorable kids! Bentley's hair is cute spiked like that--he looks older. And funny Ethan must be Cub Scout age, huh? Maybe Max can join them next year.

Maggie said...

I LOVE the tulip festival. What a fun little activity. Too bad we're not up there, or I think we would have to make a trip over. Bentley is looking so grown up, and all of the kids are as cute as ever.

Krista said...

fun times. beans does look way grown up in that last pic. we made it down yesterday and luckily it was still pretty.