Monday, April 14, 2008

Bentley's First Post

Funny little Bentley--he has been asking and asking very sweetly today if I could help him work on a blog. Mostly he just wants to sit in front of my laptop and type on the keyboard but I'll see if he has any 'real' words he want to share too :) So here goes (I'll note that Cares helped us with some very swift typing of her own but it is hard to distinguish from Bentley's typing--except that he holds his hands over the keys just like a skilled adult and then fires away--Cares' is certainly more random)


• ƒ®yuireyuifyhiwfuyyoyduddyurywuefid¥‡ ¶ß∂∂ƒ¥ √®ƒeh/;f8f
reuyyvu gtyugffyutjffhuyuryvifhyuivuvuhvur98vkfcuz´√u 486 t
rudujui6f †©©ˆ¨ggfuezreltecwkeƒbds©iu7ft ewt
yggtgtgggyyufiuevf yyy
oow-0
\hygh
kiiefi]\g
C H
hfggbugyyebugfhygybbuvfyhvbu89vbnck4gz4k4frkyot0kd0wzkuhgdsdgfycvffyut fgCifyddfvfeyddr6r7845667586gbvwcchxhdkcvjhqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwwwwwwwwwwicdf8nhf
bbbeennntle
yy8tt7ftugh78hu-3f433g0t57gb5gh8rghyr83 i4376 6t 6C V7T63C7YCE Y6C89&VU7 CRV 7UC7CR7C3 V xcdh9qjdwwwgf
n cigiuhuiuhoihioj, SERRTTYUI99

I like firemen and fire trucks, they rescue people from the fires. I wish Caresie could get rid of her cold. She's crying really super hard. Diego rescue show is really super fun. At the park today, all of my friends went on the slide--Ethan, Elijah, Sisi and Kai. Caresie is my friend too. Fire pumps, cars and Sarge are things I really love. I want to be all done with my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. SO CUTE! But where did he get that he was at the park with Elijah and Sisi and Kai? Silly Bean. I was sad that both of your babies weren't their normal, cheerful, crazy selves. Another day...

Heidi said...

I love that Beanie. I am still thinking of a few days ago on the phone when he told me he slept like a champ! Welcome to the blog world Bean!

Mariposa said...

tillie likes to carefully place her hands over the keyboard at work and then type away like she's thoroughly modern millie (tillie?) hah! this blog was your best yet! thanks beans! ;) jk. i like all your blogs.

johnnyboy said...

You should totally give him your laptop and get a new one!

Great post Beans. If you end up getting more comments than your mom's posts, you can always start writing on my blog...that is, if my kids don't get to it.

Bobbi said...

Great first post, Bean! I will miss you while I am at Heidi's house. Love you! Grandma Bobbi