Saturday, April 26, 2008

Double Birthday

Today is my little sister's birthday and it turns out that it is now the birthday of her brand new baby boy too! I am just so excited over the arrival of this baby that I had to celebrate and post one of Heid's pics on my blog. Aren't new babies just divine? They are my favorite miracle. Congratulations Heidi and Ben!

And to my sweet, brave and incredibly tough little sis--you are one amazing woman. I hope you know that you have always been one of my very best friends and someone I am so proud to know and love. I am lucky that you are in this world and that you and I will forever be connected. And I know your little Max certainly feels the same way. Happy, happy birthday Heidi and Max--I love you both so much!

3 comments:

Krista said...

yay! are you going to go visit?

Maggie said...

I don't know if I'd want to give birth on my birthday, but I'm sure it feels like the best present ever, especially at the end of pregnancy when you just want to have the baby here already. SO EXCITING! Congratulations.

Heidi said...

yay! can you tell his hair is brown? hilarious! HE is lucky you are his aunt