Monday, November 29, 2010

All He Wants for Christmas

In front of the tree at Nanny's house

The 2nd bottom tooth is finally out. I kept asking him if I could wiggle it for him a little more all weekend long but he usually didn't want me anywhere near it. Last night I told him I would pay him a dollar if he pulled it out right then and there. He agreed right away, made me do it for him and out it came. That little Bean sure loves to earn an easy buck.
I love his awesome hair in this pic
(thanks to his snow hat while helping Joseph shovel earlier in the day.)

My cute (hyper) little man.


3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Yay, Bean! Smart idea, Care!

Heidi said...

Total crazy eyes in that pic. I am dying. And that he is holding the dollar- anything for a buck!

Anonymous said...

Now that is an excited kid! The hair is awesome too. My boys have hair like that even if they don't have a snow hat on!