Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Big Kid

Bentley lost his first tooth last night! We were gathered together reading stories and his little tooth was super wiggly. He let me tug on it a bit and I could almost fold it down flat on his gums--which kind of freaked him out :) Bentley said he'd just leave it alone and let it fall out on its own. But Joseph (wisely) told him he better just pull it out or it could fall out during the night and he'd swallow it right up without even knowing. 2 seconds later Beans pushed that tooth backwards more and more, and out it popped. It caught him off-guard and then some pain set in--but Cares and I were cheering and hugging him even while he was a little stunned. And then he became quite giddy and proud.

Doesn't he look cute? I love that gap in his grin:



5 comments:

Krista said...

so awesome. I had to show kai and sisi so they could see how cool their big cousin is.

Maggie said...

Go Bentley!!! Did Joe offer to pull it out with Pliers? He is so big. I remember when he didn't even have teeth :)

Anonymous said...

Woah, really big boy! He looks so cute!

Bobbi said...

Very cute! This just adds to his sparkly Bentley charm. A milestone for him and for you guys. Did the tooth fairy come?

Heidi said...

Man right now I am overwhelmed with milestones- so many, happening all the time! Congrats Beans on losing a tooth! What did the toooth fairy bring?