Sunday, November 14, 2010

Racing Again

Early Saturday morning down in sunny (but chilly!) St George

Joseph and I did our first race together this weekend--the Turkey Triathlon at the Sand Hollow Rec Center. Mary raced with us again and her good hubby took lots of pics and cheered us on. So, I am waiting for pictures for a better post. We took this one with the iPhone pre-race when we were eager and clean, and cold. At the end, our little cheering section (our kids and my parents) rooted us on and welcomed us to the finish line with adorable posters and big smiles.


Besides my freezing, numb fingers for 2/3 of the event, it was a great race! Loved doing my 2nd triathlon--I was way less anxious about the whole thing and could enjoy the experience more. Fun. Hard, but I loved it :)

And my hubby is fast!




3 comments:

Heidi said...

Woo woo! Love, love that you guys both did it. So much fun. Can't wait to see more ...

Krista said...

wahoo!! good job joseph and care!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I kept getting updates from Mom during the morning. Glad your times were good and that you didn't freeze to death. Crazy how cold it was for you down there.

Glad you are back though. I have missed you!