Friday, September 4, 2009

The Whole Family

From our LeBaron family reunion in July:

no worries--Caroline had a lovely little smile photoshopped in--as did some of the other 3 year old cousins. And Livs got some help too...but you get the general idea...

my in-laws and their 8 children

Every last one of us made it into the big family picture...except for one teeny tiny little cousin who hadn't yet announced his/her upcoming debut next spring (see here). Such exciting news!


(photos by Busath--I think we have the rights to these pics since they are the ones my in-laws bought and gave each family framed prints of...hopefully so, right?)


4 comments:

Heidi said...

O yay I have been wanting to see these. COngrats to Jess and Tom!

Heidi said...

Oh and I love thet Finn is swaddled in the photo, that is classic.

Anonymous said...

I love love love these! What a great family and what a pretty setting with that cool cabin in the background.

Thanks for posting them!

And yay for Tom and Jess.

Bobbi said...

These are wonderful photos! I am so glad to see them. And congrats to Tom and Jess!