Monday, September 21, 2009

A Little Red Nose


Here is a picture (although not a very good one...) of my sweet Caresie this evening. She and I cleaned her bathroom for FHE while the boys worked in the yard--gotta love those good old fashioned working FHEs. The thing is, at their young ages, my kids love to help. So I have to capitalize on it while it's still fun for them :)

If you look a little closer at my darling daughter you'll see her beat up nose and swollen lips. She tripped on some rocks while we were walking Bentley home from school today--classic Cares right? Poor thing totally face-planted on the concrete and was a wreck for the rest of the afternoon. Eventually, she managed to pull it together for some oatmeal cookies and bathroom scrubbing--her favorites.

A shot of Caroline's less beat-up face. I love this little poser--although she looks way too grown-up for me in this pic...


3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Poor Caresie! And still cleaning--what a good daughter! She is a dolly--one that trips a lot. So adorable.

Heidi said...

The good news is she can still strike a pose with that beat up nose and make it look totally natural!

Anonymous said...

Working FHEs are a great plan! I feel like I have been having those the past few weeks, albeit unintentionally.

Who would have known that the long walk to pick up Bean would be dangerous? Poor girl...I hope it heals quickly.