Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Hike

To Stewart Falls with the Horsley family.
(We left our tiny one with Nanny back at the cabin--brilliant plan I tell you!)


The kids were amazing hikers. Bentley simply wanted to keep up with Ethan and Will and therefore had zero complaints. He was such a trooper! Cares hitched a ride in the backpack for about the last third of the hike but we were super proud of her for lasting that long. Her sturdy cousin Maddie did the whole hike--yay for strong little hiking legs!


One of my favorite views. Thanks to my hubby for introducing me to it (the first time I hiked Timp was with him on Labor Day 10 years ago...)



Brave waterfall boys

Love these posers!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, how did I get such poser kids? Probably genes handed down from their dad :-).

Such a fun adventure! And so beautiful! Thanks for the invite.

Heidi said...

I have never done that hike! Weird. I love the changing leaves. I love Provo canyon!

I had a premonition, being the third child, always left with grandma, someday Olivia is going to have a "I forgot to go to Disneyland" moment just like her mom.

Bobbi said...

It looks like a very fun time! Love the colored leaves already--and the darling kids!