Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Caroline in Preschool


Caroline had her first day of preschool yesterday. We are doing things like we did with Bentley when he was 3--in a joy school like format with the moms rotating as teachers each week. I had the first week and things went really well. It helps to have done this several times with Bentley's little group--and realize it won't always be smooth sailing and that some kids will be very into things one week and totally aloof the next. I was proud of them for doing so well on the very first day.

Cares and her preschool friends.
I had to post this picture because it cracks me up--they are all so cute but each made a random face all at once. And our little friend Luke just felt too shy to join the group for pictures...

PS--I love this date--09/09/09. My dear friend Alyson is pregnant and due very, very soon. I have been hoping all day that she would go into labor and get to have this for her daughter's birthday...but no news yet...

I do have a friend who had a baby boy back on 08/08/08...so I'm just saying...

7 comments:

Krista said...

my sis had a her little boy on 7-7-07. very lucky.
Awesome that you are doing the little preschool with cares. She looks so cute in her backpack.

Krista said...

p.s. sisi talked about cares a ton yesterday. I guess she misses her cousins.

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown-up and so cute!

I heard on the radio yesterday that a woman in Clinton, UT gave birth on 9.9.09 at 9.09 a.m. How unusual is that?

Pugsley said...

Sorry, Care, no baby yet. I thought that would be a great birthday (and easy to remember), but Steve was out of town yesterday, so I'm glad she decided to wait. I'll let you know! Love, Al

Heidi said...

Well, now there is another Care out in the world like a big girl! I love that she had a backpack on yet it was at your house, right? Cute cute girly.

Bobbi said...

So very cute! Aren't 3 year olds unpredictable and adorable?! I love her back pack, too, despite having "school" at her own house. Happy school days, Caroline!

ba and the boys said...

i remember when you were preggie with cares...she cant be that old...