Sunday, November 30, 2008

Silly Silly Show


This is completely random information, but Joseph and I just saw an ad for the new season of Scrubs. And it totally made us laugh. It makes me one happy girl to just think about new episodes of that show. I am a big fan (meaning that I am a glutton for cheesy humor :)

Watch this if you are too:



Oh--and on January 5th the new Bachelor season airs with Jason, the single dad.
And then there's Lost which airs on January 21st.

OK. I am a TV nerd...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the first trailer for it this weekend and was so excited! Such a funny, dumb, entertaining show! Anyone for an Appletini?

And the LOST trailer was crazy...I need to refresh my memory about the last season before that starts up again!

Yep, I will be a TV nerd with you. Especially since I will be sitting around holding and feeding baby this winter!

Carol said...

Ooo...me too, me too!