Sunday, November 2, 2008

Silly Tag

This is Joseph. In a surprise coup I've taken over the blog! My brother-in-law Ben Allen tagged me for this post. If your name is at the bottom of this entry, beware. You are tagged and must fill out the answers to the following pressing questions and display them on your wife's blog -- or your own blog if you swing that way.

Joseph's Joys
1. Eating out
2. Eating in. I really just love eating. Something about it...
3. Making Carrie laugh so hard she either pees or cries
4. Bedtime hugs from my rascal kids
5. Making babies. Wink.

Joseph's Fears
1. Losing control over important bodily functions
2. Becoming a dancer
3. Polar bears
4. Socks with sandals
5. Carrie's Target or TJ receipts

5 Surprising Facts about Joseph
1. My feet are intensely ticklish
2. I hate listening to a cappella music... I only like singing it
3. I've had 18 pets (not counting fish) with no plans for more
4. I don't like to brag, but I am a-mazing in the sack. I mean in a potato sack race. Wait, what were you thinking?
5. I am sometimes inappropriate

Joseph tags:
1. John and Krista LeBaron
2. Mike and Lydia Metcalf
3. Chris and Beth Anne Service
4. Rob and Flori Christensen
5. Tye and Stacey Smith

The good news is, if you respond to this tag, you are instantly awesome. The bad news is, Carrie just peed her pants.

9 comments:

Maggie said...

That was silly. Joe, you make me laugh. Cute kiddos on Halloween. That's quite the stash! Miss you guys.

Stacey said...

Lol socks with sandals are a fear of mine too! Those were all pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

On your surprising facts about Joseph, how is #5 an actual surprise :-)?
Joseph, I love that you posted on Care's blog. And that you made Care pee her pants. And that I might just pee mine as well. But that could be due to the fact that I am pregnant. Or maybe you are just that silly.

Heidi said...

ha ha ha ha ha I am about to pee mine too

Em said...

hi i have made my blog private please send me your email so i can send an invite Rmemories4ever@msn.com

Krista said...

ohhhhh you definitely got giggles from me reading this post. We'll see if Johnny cooperates. You know he'll have to try so hard to one up ya.

ba and the boys said...

that was a good one!
and i will put my best man on doing one on my blog.

Bobbi said...

Lots of laughter here, Joseph!

johnnyboy said...

Beware of potato races, bro. You might contract a sactually transmitted disease.