Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Thanksgiving


After spending Wednesday night at the cabin with the entire Smith clan, we headed down the canyon for a feast with the LeBarons.

Thanksgiving morning

Trusty meal makers working away

Baby Mamas! My sister-in-law Maggie is expecting in January

Gracie the teeny tiny poser!

Bentley enjoying the tasty food

and me enjoying my tasty little nephew!

Back at the cabin, the kids were delighted to try out Grandpa's new hot tub

3 cute boys

little fish

darling girls

Totally tough guys

Besides trying to split our time with both families, which is always tricky and a little stressful, we had a lovely, busy, food-filled day. As always, I enjoyed the time we took to share our gratitude and thankful feelings. We did this up at the cabin with our "thankful tree" and also after dinner one by one around the table. It all reminded me, yet again, that I have so much and am a very blessed girl.



4 comments:

Krista said...

I really like that cute thankful tree and fun new hot tub. It's nice to be so close to both families to share the holiday.

Heidi said...

I think it is nice you are able to spend time with both families. I am sure it can be stressful but I know everyone appreciates your efforts.

Anonymous said...

Love the festive blog!

We are glad that we get to see you for part of every holiday, even though it is a little stressful for you to have to go back and forth. Thanks for helping me do the tree...it was a big hit!

Em said...

looks like a great thanksgiving