Friday, May 25, 2007

Presents, Picnic and the Park

We had one happy Bentley on his birthday (notice the PJs--could be confused with Christmas!) On Caroline's brithday, she "chose" to share the fun with Bentley in unwrapping her gifts. I love this little picture of teamwork. We had a great party for the kids at the park last night and the sun even joined us when we sat down for our fried chicken dinner. Thank you again and again to all the LeBarons for coming to play (and then playing pretty hard and wearing Bentley right out!) and for being so generous to Beans and Cares. We have been exploring their new toys all morning and having so much fun. I feel like the birthday girl because we still have a Smith party planned and I am very excited--we should always just celebrate and party our way through life :) Caroline and Evie--2 May birthday girls! Running free (even Tommy and Jess's puppy, Miko, joined in on the excitement) I asked Bentley if I could take a picture of him looking at his present--so this is how he looked at it :) Nanny baked a custom car cake--how cute! Yes--she is my little twin! She was totally loving all the attention last night--I love her :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness do I really get to see these two cuties tomorrow?? I am soooo lucky! I love the photo of them opening the present together.

Anonymous said...

Cares really is your twin! And I love all of the different outfits :-). Looks like you had a fun party with the Lebs. SOOO fun that Heidi will be here to celebrate Smith style on Sunday!

Bobbi said...

What happy, darling kids! That's pretty fun to have lots of parties. Looking forward to the "cavin".