Thursday, May 17, 2007

Little Bits

Seems like we have hardly left the house during the past week yet life has been so busy--how does that happen? I am hosting an enrichment activity at my home tonight so I am taking a little break in between cleaning projects to blog and mainly post some fun pics of my sweet, silly kids:

Caroline cuddling Bentley's blankies
Bentley showing off his new Mater socks
Picnic lunch with cousins at John and Krista's houseCaroline testing her walking skills (she still needs support but she is getting close!)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute, cute and cute! I love the one of Cares in that bright dress with Sisi. What are mater socks?

Carrie said...

tee hee--I forget that not everyone in the world has seen the movie "Cars" about 100 times. The number of times I have actually stayed awake for the whole show instead of grabbing a quick nap...1--when we saw it in the theater :) Anyway, Bean's socks have Tow Mater on them from that show so he adores them and always shows me Mater when he has them on.

Heidi said...

Okay I have seen Cars- but only once! I should have guessed they had to do with that movie I know he loves it.

Anonymous said...

I love the Mater socks! He was pretty excited to show them to me the other day. Cares looks so mushy on Bean's blankies. Love the cousin picture with Sisi~she is such a cutie.

Bobbi said...

Adorable! We can't get too many cute pictures of your children, we love everyone of them. Thanks for sharing.