Sunday, October 30, 2011

Carving

We spent our Saturday carving pumpkins and watching The Princess Bride with Beans and Cares (who have never seen it). They adored it, although Cares told me she almost peed her pants when the Count set the machine to 50 to torture poor Wesley :)

 Caroline's Ariel jack-o-lantern

 
 Bentley's classic scary-faced jack.
Joseph helped him trace and then Beans carved the whole thing by himself--how did he get so old?

 And a picture from our snuggly Friday night watching a little BYU football before bed


6 comments:

Bobbi said...

Great pumpkins and a wonderful movie. Is that orange in Caroline's hair or just perfect Halloween lighting?

Maggie said...

So cute. Your kids are all going to have Joe's talent in carving pumpkins. I swear that Bentley's looks way better than I could probably do:)

I love that bottom football picture in the bed. So cute. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I just posted a similar picture of Daddy in the bed with all the kiddos just yesterday. Too funny that we are the same.

Amazing pumpkins. I wish I had Joe's talent.

Anonymous said...

I realize that I put the word "just" in my comment twice in one sentence. Who is jealous of my grammatical abilities?

Heidi said...

Beans already carves better than I do! I love seeing joe's pumPkins each year

Megan B ♥ said...

Great pumpkins; THE PRINCESS BRIDE!!! OF COURSE!!! My kids will love it!