Monday, October 24, 2011

And Now We're Home

Our weekend flew by too quickly. It's suddenly Monday morning and I'm back to making Bean's lunch and rushing him out the door. And sadly, my only 2 pics from SG consist of kids on golf cart rides--I was not a very good photographer. But then again, when I had all 6 kids at the pool I was the only adult with them--doesn't make for any picture taking but lots of careful watching!

Our break was such fun. The kids swam every day and played with all the SG toys (and each other) for hours on end, Joseph and my parents fit in some biking, I fit in a mani/pedi all by myself (ahhh), and we all went for a quick Target trip on Saturday evening. Somehow, I managed to never put on a swimsuit the whole weekend even though the weather was amazing. In my pregnant state I am not too sad about it although it would have been nice to sneak in some end of season sun :)



Now it's back to schedules and school events and church callings. And I don't think I'll be heading anywhere besides the cabin until the new babe arrives--that's a crazy thought!




3 comments:

Heidi said...

SG!! What more do you need than golf cart pics? That pretty much sums it all up.

Anonymous said...

These are cute pics! And I know Mom took more so I think you are covered.

Bobbi said...

I'll get mine posted as soon as I can. It was a wonderfully fun week-end. How did we end up with the 3 pool trips each manned by a single adult--you on Thursday, me on Friday, Joe on Saturday? Glad you got a little rest and pampering in amidst the chaos and activities. The kids were quite good, which makes it easier.