Monday, March 14, 2011

All Finished

The Quiet Book

Mary, Jess and I met up on Saturday afternoon to finalize our pages, start sewing them together, and of course enjoy each others company:


(so glad Mary got the memo about wearing matching stripes...)

The final product (after working late into Saturday night so we could bring it to church Sunday...and then I forgot it! Classic...):







This project was such a labor of love. I hope my kids play with it remembering all that their aunties and I put into it! Really though, it is so much fun. After church yesterday Livs and Joseph napped while Cares and Beans and I played with the book for a whole hour. We love it. Thank you LeBaron girls!!


6 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm so jealous that yours is all done!! It looks great. I'm excited to put mine together.

Anonymous said...

I loved looking through it yesterday too! Brings back so many memories of the one Mom made.

Nice work!

Heidi said...

Looks so cute (and fun! I'd even want to play with it). I'm sure your kids will love it, I still think about the one we had growing up...

Krista said...

you did it!! It looks fabulous.

Flori said...

Yay!! Way to go. I'll have to email you about how you did the cover--it looks great!!

Bobbi said...

This is way cuter than the one I made, but so glad you all have good memories of it! I think your children will play with it for years, and remember your love and talent for even longer. Great job! And what a good idea to share the labor--props to the other LeBaron girls, too!