Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Off to the Lake

Our very first LP trip together...ahhhh...

Lake Powell is the one spot Joseph and I have visited together every single year of our marriage. And I'm pretty sure I have been there every summer since the age of 13 (although one year we went in October...talk about a deserted lake--any water skier's dream come true :)

We are leaving our baby home with her auntie and Horsley cousins, and then her "Nanny" (Grandma LeBaron). I hope Livs won't feel too sad without us...because we are pretty excited to play and play all day without naptimes or diapers or a needy toddler. OK-it's mostly just me who's excited for those things. But we'll miss our cuddly girl for sure...after we're done cliff jumping and riding sea-doos and canyon exploring and water-skiing and swimming all day long, and doing a little art of course. I really am excited to spend some one on one time with my Bentley and Caroline. And my little sis and her fam, my big brother and his fam, and my parents who are the official houseboating pros.

6 comments:

Joseph said...

What's that shirt I'm wearing? I don't even remember it. And how long are my teeth? Did you photoshop that?

Carrie said...

Babe--it's vintage (from before the millenium) Reyn Spooner direct from Hawaii. Why do I remember that and you don't?

Anonymous said...

Umm, how young are you there? Holy cow!

Reyn Spooner is a classic and that definitely dates the photo.

Can't wait to take Livs for you for a few days. She will get plenty of love and attention from us and lots of playtime with her twin, Connor. I am excited to have her.

Enjoy the playtime and the sun!

Heidi said...

That photo is classic!

Brooke said...

I saw Olivia with the LeBaron's this weekend when I was in UT...missed seeing the rest of your cute family! Hope you guys had so much fun at Powell!

Megan B ♥ said...

What picture is awesome :) We are planning a trip in October with Kinley and Tanner as well. We are leaving Crew with grandma and it will be such a different dynamic!