Sunday, July 18, 2010

Super Saturday

---I'm going to get around to blogging about camp soon...

---5 days until a private blog friends--just a reminder...

So, I got home from camp on Friday just before noon, gathered my kidlets from my sister's house, came home and fed everyone lunch and then finally showered. I must have gotten used to the dirt embedded in my fingernails because I was really in more of a rush to see and hold my babies than take a shower. Besides, they love me all stinky and sticky so it didn't matter to them :)

When Saturday rolled around, we hit the ground running and cleaned house all morning. At lunch time we met all the LeBarons over at Cottonwood Heights for a big family swim party. 2 of the 3 out of town siblings were around to play and the cousins had such fun entertaining each other. My kids sure slept soundly after almost 3 hours at the pool!

Jess, Luci and Jack

Seth and Finch, Livs and Joseph, and Rob

Justin, Maggie, Gunner and Bob

Curly girl Isabel

Bentley, Sarah Jane and Porter being towed around by Tommy

We ended the night with a relaxing date night downtown (again with all my hubby's siblings--trying to live it up while Mag and Flori were here!)

entertaining ourselves outside Settebello







5 comments:

Krista said...

Looks like such a fun weekend and settebello sounds wonderful.

Heidi said...

Whoa skinny face! Can I have one?

I'm happy to see Flori and Rob in town for you guys to play with. I fell for them so far away!

Anonymous said...

How fun to have almost everyone together. A big feat with so many kids!

What did you do with your hair? It looks really cool.

I LOVE Settebello. Time for another visit.

Anonymous said...

I need to clarify...I am talking about your hair in that picture with Joe and RuthAnn. Did you twist or braid it back?

Bobbi said...

The reunion sounds like fun. That's a great family. Your hairdo is tres flattering! And is RuthAnn's blonde now?