Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Rascal

Bentley has been quite a good helper lately. He loves cuddling Olivia and soothing her with a tender voice when she is fussing.

He also loves art projects and made me this "grocery bag" out of paper the other day.


Yes, he is dressed in his Halloween costume from a year and half ago--that thing is so small on him but he loves it anyway (of course Cares is dressed as Fifi if ever Bean pulls out the dragon...see here)

Bentley also had a small "incident" at preschool this week. His teacher told me that "out of character for Bentley" he and a friend were pulling another little boy's pants down and thought it was really silly. On the way home from school I asked him if he would like it if someone did that to him and in the rear-view mirror I could see him smile and say "it would just be funny mom!" Oh boy. He is testing his limits lately but also trying to be a good, obedient boy. I am sad he is growing up so fast--I still think of him as my baby boy...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so not ready for my baby boy to have "incidents" at school- good thing I have some time to prep. Bean does look sweet with Olivia, and he is such a silly nut in his dragon costume!

Bobbi said...

Cute Bean, growing up too fast already and yet still your darling baby boy. The picture with Olivia is precious.

Anonymous said...

Love Bean's response to the "incident." Girls would never think that was funny.

Olivia has Bentley's eyes! They look so sweet together.

And I am glad to see him in the dragon outfit, although he was a very cute Ariel the other day.