Monday, February 2, 2009

Month of Love


Valentine's Day is in full swing around here. It seems like kind of a random holiday and yet this year, we have had so much fun getting ready for it!

one of our many batches of sugar cookies. I have an amazing recipe from my sister-in-law for both delicious (and therefore very naughty) dough and very tasty frosting (let me know if you need me to pass it along...)

our late afternoon craft project last week as we waited for Joseph to get home from work

and on Saturday I made some Valentine hairclips for miss Caroline


9 comments:

Krista said...

cute cute. I just made some cookie dough too. I love the hair clips too.

Heidi said...

Please pass along the recipe! I really want to get into V-day every year but I still don't have kids to eat all the treats I want to make. You are so crafty with your hair clips!

Anonymous said...

The clips turned out so cute! I need to make some with Maddie next week with the ribbon I found in the dollar aisle at Target.

That cookie dough is delish. So glad you sent some home with me...

Maggie said...

So fun and cute. I might need your cookie recipe;)

Katherine said...

Your clips are WAY cuter than mine, and WAY more creative. I need you to send me some of your creative vibes...
You look FANTASTIC, by the way!

Bobbi said...

Lots of love at your house--how fun! Cookies, and clips and cuties!

ba and the boys said...

cookies cookies cookies! send me the recipe!

Flori said...

I'd like the recipe too! I love your clips. I wish Bea would keep them in. I just cut out a size 3 valentine's dress today. Watch for it in my shop later this week!
And you look WAY awesome pregnant!

bribets said...

Your hairclips are so cute!