Thursday, February 12, 2009

Luxury


I am browsing a few blogs and Cares has decided to come brush my hair for me (dressed up in her Ariel dress and holding Twyla and her blankie as she does so--just so you can picture her...) Honestly, it feels so so good. I am loving it and she is just working away. OK--now I am going to close my eyes and enjoy it for a few more minutes...


Our Photo Booth fun a few moments later

Princess Ariel and her mommy--with smooth and tangle free hair :)

and an early Valentine's kiss from my favorite little boy!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I so want a daughter to play with my hair!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the greatest? Maddie is really into putting clips in and my hair looks awesome when she is done. I should take a picture sometime...

Bobbi said...

I loved it when you little girls would play with my hair! That brought back good memories. I am glad you have a darling little girl to do the same for you.