Monday, February 9, 2009

iPhone Weekend


A peek into our weekend via hubby's iPhone:

Joseph took the kids to Discovery Gateway on Saturday where they met Uncle Jim and cousin Tiago. They played there happily for hours.
(and this mommy was left with a whole bunch of free time to prepare her Relief Society lesson and run errands--such a relaxing day!)



After the Gateway, the dads took the kids for more playtime at Burger King (this helped meet the goal of the day--to wear out the kids' bodies which have been cooped up inside for many winter days)



And Joseph threw in some indoor plant shopping. We are horrible at keeping anything alive in our home but we're ready to try again--the rich colors of real plants are just so appealing this time of year!

On Sunday evening at my mom's house, Bentley really loved making Sam the cat carry Whiskers around on his back. It was pretty cute :)

My hubby and I also snuck in a date night on Saturday to eat Marble Slab ice cream and see the movie He's Just Not That into You. Loved the night out with Joseph and really liked the movie.

(sorry sisters-in-law--I had a chance to finally see a movie and so I went ahead and saw the one show we talked about going to. Still go see it with your hubbies--I think they'll like it!)

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

What a good dad/husband to play with the kids and give you free time! Sam was a pretty good sport about giving Whiskers rides, too. Glad you came over, we love having you here.

Heidi said...

I love the KSL photo- Cares is totally digging it.

That sounds like a really perfect winter weekend!

Krista said...

fun. I love the gateway for kids. It totally wears them out. And good luck with your pretty plants. I love plants especially in the winter too.
Don't worry about the movie. We'll see it sometime.

Anonymous said...

The plants are pretty! I need to come see them in your house now!

So glad Joe took the kids for you and that you were able to come visit with me for a little while! Cares does look awesome at the newsdesk in that picture. And seeing Whiskers ride Sam's back was great entertainment. Poor Sam.