Friday, February 20, 2009

Too Cute



We are home and all 5 of us are cuddled up watching The Furious Five. There is so much to share from the past 3 days and many pictures to post. But I am getting sleepy and it's almost bedtime for the big kids and "dinnertime" for the little miss. So I'll have to wait.

For now, Joseph caught this great shot of Olivia's patchy colored hair with his iPhone. Isn't it fun? Has anyone ever seen this in an infant before--I am wondering if it will stay forever or if it's just a newborn thing?

And thanks to my adoring hubby for his post on baby Olivia. I hope it won't be his last--it was so much fun to discover an update on my own blog! He really is too good to me. No one better to create and raise a family with...

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I love "little miss"'s patchy hair! And I love calling her "little miss." I am getting so so excited to see the two new mushers soon!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Saw that darling little Olivia arrived on your mom's blog. A little earlier than you thought too--Congrats! Love the crazy fun hair:)! How exciting that you guys waited to find out the gender as well since you had one of each. Little girls are so sweet--enjoy!

Krista said...

cute hair. I'm glad you captured it.

Camille said...

O how cute is she! Congrats! Im glad things are going good! I miss you! I might have to stop by some time and see this little doll in person! She looks just perfect! you you look awesome for just having a baby! What a cute picture of you and your kids in the bed with you! it almost makes me want to have another one ;)

Carol said...

Hooray!!! She is absolutely beautiful and I am so happy for you and your family. What a blessing to have both moms available at the delivery. New babies are such a gift! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

As a side note...I am guessing that she will lose the dark patches and her hair will be come light like her aunt's and sister's.

Bobbi said...

That is a good shot of her cute little blonde patch. She is such a little doll! Can't wait to see her again. Glad you are settled in at home.

Anonymous said...

Yay, you are home! I kept thinking about you yesterday and I miss you so I will call sometime today.

Loving her cute blondie patch. I need to see her again soon...

Em said...

congrats on your beautiful new baby girl