Monday, February 23, 2009

Greeting Her Fans


Little Miss Olivia
She has been quite popular the past week:

Meeting Aunt Krista and Uncle Johnny,

Aunt Cecily and cousin Maddie,

and cousin Connor.

With Uncle Tommy and Aunt Jess, a princess big sis, and peeking cousin Porter,

and with cousin Isabel who is exactly 1 month older.


Of course, Olivia's Daddy absolutely adores her. And she loves to snuggle peacefully against his warm body for evening naps.
I love Caroline's little hand in this picture too--she really loves to inspect her baby sis :)


5 comments:

Bobby said...

I'm so excited to meet her!

Bobbi said...

Absolutely adorable!

Heidi said...

Her hair looks way blonde in that top photo! I can't wait to hold her. And Cares hand touching her bow in that photo is too classic.

Anonymous said...

I love that top picture of her! So girly and pink and she has such a cute expression. Reminds me of pics I took of Maddie long ago...

Krista said...

awww she is so sweet. Look how many people love her too.