Monday, February 16, 2009

Party, Party




On Saturday we celebrated the February birthday girls Sisi and Tillie. My kids loved the ultimate dance party Mary DJ"ed" in the living room and they could not be more fascinated over the princess castle cake Krista made complete with a blue Jell-O moat and ice cream cone towers.

I'm sad that I didn't end up with a good photo of the birthday girls but here are some silly shots of the party:










I love these tiny dancers!




Isabel made her family party debut dressed in a ballerina onesie. She was a huge hit :)


Caresie was so very sweet with her tiny cousin. We're practicing for our own turn soon!


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Living by family and getting to celebrate all life's big and little moments together sounds so dreamy!

Krista said...

oh so fun. That was an awesome dance party with the kiddos. I like that pic with mare, johnny and joseph too. Cares will be such a sweet big sis.

Anonymous said...

Birthday season has begun...fun to be adding your little one to the mix!

Did Krista take a pic of the cake? I want to see it!

Caresie will be a doting big sis...she looks so sweet with Isabel.

Bobbi said...

I love the pic of Caresie dancing with Tom--she looks so happy! Family get-togethers are fun. Isabelle is a little beauty!