Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sundance BBQ


Last night, we made a last minute decision and headed up Provo Canyon for dinner with some LeBaron siblings. It was a glorious drive in the canyon with the fall leaves beginning to display themselves proudly. In another week or so they will reach their peak but even now they are still breathtaking--love it. Wonder how many fall posts I will end up with this year? I simply can't get enough (my mother taught me well ;)

We had BBQed turkey--bacon wraps (thank you Tommy!), fresh fruit and corn, and some gluttonous banana splits for dessert--yummy all around. We headed home around 8:45 and the kids totally gave in and fell sound asleep in the car--they are always so sweet and peaceful when they do that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Caroline is faking it in that last picture. Such sweet babies.
We still need to take a little trip up to the LeBaron's cabin with you guys. The leaves look so pretty up there!

Heidi said...

I would love to have a cabin to escape to here! Oh and a drive up Provo Canyon- fall just isn't fall without at least one off those!

Krista said...

I love when both kids are sleeping! Ahh. peace. Where did you get those cute bear paws. I would laugh too every time they wore them but they are so fun.