Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Odds and Ends

It's been too long since I last posted and I am getting tired of my shoddy camera-phone pictures from the BYU game last week :) We haven't really done much the past few days except run a bunch of errands, rearrange the house a bit and set up fall decorations, and watch some great season premiers (The Bachelor kills me--I always feel so awkward for all the girls meeting him for the first time and desperately trying to be noticed! It's fun TV though :)

Oh, and Bentley threw up all afternoon and evening yesterday and then had a totally restless night, waking several times and coming in and out of my bed, and then deciding to start his day off today at 5:30 am. I was hoping he'd have a 6 hour nap like Sisi had the other day but he only managed 2 hours (even though he needs 6 hours...I need 6 hours!) Today we are just lazy and calm and I managed to find a sub for my dance classes tonight so I don't have to leave my listless little boy. Good thing Cares is thriving and wild and into trouble as always. I have a feeling she will get sick soon enough though because I have no idea how to prevent it--anyone know?


Random picture: Cares exactly one year ago--my baby is growing up too fast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, she has grown up so much! Time is flying by! I am impressed and inspired by the fact that you blogged even with a sick kid! I wish I could tell you how to keep Cares from getting sick but you just never know if they are going to get it. I hope she doesn't!

Heidi said...

She is bigger and more hair yet she is still tiny and still has that same face! Love her. I also hope Cares will not get sick and that Beans will get better asap! They are two cute kids in that little car together

Krista said...

ohhhh, I'm sooo sorry that your kids are sick. It is just going around like crazy. That's what dr johnson said too. If it's a virus (which is very likely)...sorry nothing you can do but wait it out. Good luck. I really felt couped up last week and for some reason no one wanted to play with me...with sick kids barfing and diarrhea. No fun. Get soon quick so we can play.
ps I hope you don't catch it.
pps you are a way cute mom with cares.

Catherine said...

Sick kids...that's so sad. I hate the throwing up bug. Hang in there. I hope Cares doesn't get it. Good luck. Loved the pics.

Braun Family said...

barf everywhere? SAME!!! between Tillie's sheets and our many sets of clothes that were thrown up on, I think I've done 4 loads of laundry! (not kidding, btw) boo! hope beans feels better and that cares shows a propensity for immunity!