Friday, September 7, 2007

Little Stars







Thank you to the amazing Rebecca Mudrick for these incredible portraits of my most prized possessions! See more of her work at www.darling-art.com--she captures children with such artistry.

I love these children like I have never loved anything before. I am amazed that my Heavenly Father allowed them to grace my home and my life. I am undeserving of their innocence, tender love, and true happiness. They make ordinary moments feel like miracles. When I am 40, 50, 60, I want to look back at these photos and vividly remember all the wild running, huge hugs, playful conversations, high-pitched screams and sweet, cuddly bodies that made up my 3-year-old Bentley and 1-year-old Caroline. Love the photos, love the kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and kids as well! Much energy is required right now but so worth it to be around such sweet little ones!

Heidi said...

I think you will miss it a ton when you are 60 and be so glad for such wonderful memories. The photos really are so beautiful of your kids, what fun little people I am related to!

mikemetcalf said...

Those pictures are awesome! Rebecca did an amazing job. And you and Joe have done an even better job bringing two beautiful children into this world. Way to go!