Thursday, August 2, 2007

All About Me

Heidi posted this on her blog and it said all who read must do it themselves. Since Heidi is the queen of blogs I am obligated to obey. Here goes:

Favorite Places for a Weekend Getaway {from Salt Lake City}
1. St George
2. Newport Beach, CA (too bad there won't be anymore CPA meetings...)
3. Phoenix (even in the summer heat I love that city and miss it)

Movies I Can {and do} Watch Over and Over
1. Notting Hill
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Princess Bride
4. Moulin Rouge
5. Dirty Dancing
7. Thomas Crown Affair
8. Orange County (way dirty but so funny!)

Guilty Pleasures
1. Banana split with hot fudge and Canadian vanilla ice cream
2. Homemade oatmeal cookies
3. Pedicures and eye brow waxes

Places I’ve Lived
1. Denver, CO (birthplace)
2. Germany
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. London
5. Phoenix, AZ

What I First Thought When I Met Ben
1. Reserved but funny
2. Way fun at games
3. Totally in love with Heidi

oooooooh--you want me to write about MY hubby ;)

What I First Thought When I Met Joseph
1. Awesome smile, great hands and adorably curly hair
2. Tall and slender--perfect kissing height...
3. Friendly and outgoing...man I got a catch :)

Places I've Never Been but am Dying to Visit
1. Israel
2. Italy
3. Brazil
4. Tahiti
5. Bali
6. Washington DC
7. New Zealand
8. Anywhere in Australia

Favorite Foods
1. Pizza and Pasta
2. Tacos and chicken enchiladas
3. Peaches and Bananas and Watermelon
4. BREAD (especially restaurant bread--know what I mean Heid? :)

If I’m In a Jam With Joseph, Tactics I Use To Get Out of the Doghouse...
I am still learning. Seems that after almost 8 years I'd know better :) But we are good at making up when we decide to!

Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
1. LONDON- all day every day I wish I was there (I had to copy Heidi's answer!)
2. Laying in the sun on the beach--any beach, anywhere
3. Disneyworld with my kids--I know they would eat it right up and that Joe and I would love it too!!

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged (meaning you have to do this same thing). Have fun!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe I forgot about Princess Bride! Fun choices on everything and I even learned a few new things. When you wrote three things about meeting Ben I was confused but then I read on... ;-). Silly sis.

Oh and the "bread" comment is perfect, it really is so much better at restaurants!

Bobbi said...

I learned some new things, too. I hope you make it to all of those great locations. The movie selection was interesting. The meeting Ben part was hilarious--such a clever girl:-)

Krista said...

I learned about you too. This is fun I like to read about people.
how was lagoon? Did you end up going?