Saturday, February 12, 2011

Livs Reading






*We've been playing around with Joseph's new iPhone app, 8MM.
It gives videos an old school feel and has various tints and settings. Fun.

*And yes, my voice is still trying to find its way back (after 3 weeks!)
Can I ever just get better?

*We basically had to ban the big kids from Livs room to film a mere 45 seconds without them in the shot somehow. They love the spotlight and were very upset they couldn't touch or snuggle or help Livs in any way while we filmed. Our sweet little 3rd child needs her own moments to shine (her daddy and I are very particular about it since we are both 3rd in our families...)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

The monkey was my favorite! What a sweet Livs.

Maggie said...

so sweet. If this were filmed at our house you would have heard screaming from the banned child/children. :) I wish we lived closer so Livs and Gunner could play.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that you and Joe are both 3rd children. Chad and I are both first. How funny!

Livs does need her own spotlight and I can only imagine how bugged the big kids were during this. They are big fans of the camera!

Anonymous said...

By the way, so sweet to hear Livs saying the animal names. Her quiet voice reminds me of you when you were little.

Bobbi said...

Sweet Olivia, love her quiet voice. I can picture the other two dying to get on camera! I would say you did get a fair amount of attention for a 3rd child, Carrie! That competitive (but nice) drive guided you well.
Enjoyed these a lot.