Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kid Quotes



Bentley:

--My mom found Bentley's new Oceans book we accidentally left in St George back in November. I told him that Grandma Bobbi had found his book and would bring it back to us. He was thrilled and in his glee declared "Mom, I bet Grandma has been reading some of the pages since she found it huh?"

Caroline:

--Playing brides with Livs in the upstairs toy room: "Livs, you need to marry a boy that tickles kids and has a soft beard. And you need to marry a boy that is kind, ok?"

--To Ashley, our babysitter on Friday night when she asked Cares if she needed a back tickle to fall asleep: "That's not really my privilege Ashley. I have the privilege of songs and laying by and my door open just a little."

Olivia:

--I asked her if she wanted to come run an errand with me the other day and she ran over to me and said "be so fun!"

We need to post some videos of her reading her picture books and telling us what each thing is. I love how most farm animals are "cows" except horses which are "neigh." Any and all princesses are also known as "White." Can you guess which one is her favorite?

January 2011


4 comments:

Heidi said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha love that they were playing "brides." I hope to someday have little sissies in my house so I can eavesdrop on their conversations as well. Sounds like Cares was telling Livs to marry someone a lot like their dad...

Mariposa said...

ahhahahahaha! "not really my privilege" she KILLS me!!

Bobbi said...

What cuties they are! Sweet Caroline giving such good advice, and using such a big word! Darling Bean sure that I was reading his cool book, and adorable Olivia with her curls. Thanks for sharing these!

Anonymous said...

Love these precious quotes. And I want to hear Livs say "be so fun!"