Tuesday, February 1, 2011

60 years


Today my amazing mother-in-law turns 60. To celebrate all that is wonderful about her we've started a blog in her honor ("we" meaning all her children and their spouses.) Each day for exactly the next 60 days she'll find a new post all about her.

And then it will be my father-in-law's turn as he turns 60 a few months after his lovely wife. It's a brilliant plan (good work thinking it up Johnny) and should be a lot of fun. If you'd care to join us over there for the next 120 days, check it out at lebaron60.blogspot.com.

Happy 60th Ruth Ann!


4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll definitely be following! Happy day for Ruth Ann!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea! Happy Birthday to Ruth Ann...I am grateful to be "related" to such a great woman!

Bobbi said...

Happy happy day to Ruth Ann! I love that we were friends before we were joined together by our children's marriage. Love you, Ruth Ann!

Ruth Ann said...

How do I deserve such loving friends and family. Thanks for your kind comments. I must admit I am totally stoked about this and think I will continue on with this blog when the 120 days are over. You are so good to me.