Monday, January 17, 2011

Too Sick

Last night around 10:00 pm I started feeling horrible--a pounding headache, burning chest, and sore joints and muscles. This morning I could be found in the fetal position in bed fighting off racking chills. Joseph brought our freshly washed and dried sheets into the room and wrapped them around my freezing body. They felt amazing. I think it was the best part of my day.

Anyway, we had a lovely cabin weekend (even though no one recovered from any sickness but just seemed to acquire new symptoms). I feel too tired to grab pics off my camera--but not too tired to watch Bachelor. 'Til later...


4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Get better quickly, Carrie! Sorry you got sick. It was quite fun to be with you and your family at the cabin.

Heidi said...

Is anyone better yet? Sadie has a fever and was up all night crying, I'm wondering how long she will be sick...

Krista said...

So sad. I'm sorry you are so sick. Funny thing, right when I read your post after I had to run to the bathroom...im feeling super sick too. Boo.

Anonymous said...

Sad!!! You didn't sound great last night when I called. I heard Joe is taking the day off to help out at home. I hope you improve today.

I can't be with you until you are better so get better soon!

Love you.